BLOG POSTS

Best Whatsapp Status


Latest Best Whatsapp Status


  • I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder (Car Status)
  • I like cars with edges and women with curves
  • Girl are like moving car! Can change the road anytime when ever they find better road.
Website Kenekoi Bonabo Pari Online Incomor Babe
  • Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
  • HAPPINESS IS …driving your car after the car wash.
  • The cars we drive say a lot about us.
  • In the history of the world, no one has ever washed a rented car.
  • Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.
  • A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
  • Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
  • Be smarter than your smartphone
  • I am more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of dying
  • I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
  • You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
  • Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back
  • THINK – It’s not illegal yet
  • I don’t need therapy, I need a hug
  • When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt… competition 
  • I don’t trust words, I trust ACTIONS.
  • The best way to predict your future is to create it.
  • Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.
  • Status Unavailable, please try and reload again.
  • I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.
  • Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!
  • Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.
  • I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
  • I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”. ( whatsapp status best )
  • Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.
  • Ability to take failures makes you successful.
  • I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.
  • Straight little  3 words for you – I Love You
  • WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status. ( attitude whatsapp status )
  • Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account
  • Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays
  • My parents are my world, and I go on world tour daily.
  • Stop checking my status better you have your own.
  • I don’t hate Peoples, I just love Peoples who love me.
  • Man and God met somewhere, both exclaimed: “My Creator!”
  • The problem is that you think you’ve time!
  • If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts but not theory.
  • The most painful thing in world is being loved and then ditched.
  • Being in love with someone and still single. ( Best Whatsapp Status )
  • I am not perfect in everything but when I am perfect no one is better than me.
  • Eat > Sleep > Regret > Repeat
  • Even the most serious thing in world seems to be funny with that best friend.
  • Truth is superficial and fake is beneficial.
  • Don’t wait for that moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
  • Satisfy the Person Who expect smile Rather Than Surprising the Person Who Never Expected Nothing.
  • I love my job when i am on vacations.
  • The lottery is a myth.
  • Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.
  • You are never too old to chase your dreams.
  • Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise
  • Understanding is important than perfection.
  • My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it
  • I compete with myself
  • Save Water, Drink V0dka!
  • Marriage is the cause of divorce, no marriage no divorce.
  • Failures are temporary, But success is Permanent
  • Work Hard until you can count your money. ( Inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Lehron ko rokhne se behtar teherna sikh jao!
  • Aache dost ko ruthane per hamesha manana chahiye, kyunk wo hamare sare raaj janta he.
  • I have two choices – BE RICH or BE RICH
  • Get such respect such that even after closure of curtains people should keep clapping!
  • For Sale: BRAIN. used less, perfect working condition.
  • Money won’t work until you work for money.
  • Better you choose your career rather than career choosing you.
  • Never laugh at your wife’s choices because you are probably one of them.
  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • If you’re talking about me on my back,I don’t Care!
  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
  • I am born to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS.
  • A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
  • Make sure you did something before checking out of life.
  • Be good and hardworking at what you are,because there is always someone willing to get that position.
How to send pdf file on whatsapp

Computerot whatsapp soluwar easy tips
  • I have no addiction, I just have few bad habits.
  • Better be alone than being lone in crowd.
  • Making a million friends is not a miracle but maintaining them is.
  • Respect your work and it shall respect you.
  • If life is squeezing you, something good gonna happen.
  • My last seen was just to check your last seen
  • I have you in my arms, and so do I have my cell phone
  • Chasing dreams really fast and furious.
  • Every LOVE story is beautiful, ours is awesome. ( love whatsapp status )
  • I am an Day Dreamer since I don’t sleep in night.
  • Future is subject to market risk, so enjoy it as it is today.
  • I never really believed in angels until the day I saw you for the first time.
  • I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is.
  • I don’t have relationship and I don’t want to be in one. I AM ENTREPRENEUR.
  • Don’t try to mess with me I am an budding entrepreneur, and you have no idea what I can do.
  • Respect yourself and follow your heart.
  • I also do have volatile RAM its just called HEART.
  • Day after tomorrow is most beautiful but many people will die tomorrow evening.
  • Help in need is favor indeed.
  • Genius at Play > Your game OVER.
  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  • Sometimes you succeed other times you learn. ( inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Passion is the genesis of genius.
  • I’m not messy. I’m organizationally challenged!
  • Doing more of what makes me happy
  • Read and Read and you shall sustain.
  • The best option is to take opportunity whatsoever may be the result.
  • I have Many Problems in My Life.But My lips don’t know that, They always Smile.
  • Work as much as you can, so that you won’t have anything to regret later.
  • Drink > Eat > Dance > Sleep
  • Love is blind but eyes aren’t that is why I love you
  • Like me or hate me for what you know about be,not by what you have heard about me.
  • No matter what home will always please you,how so ever it may be.
  • No matter what, no matter where, it’s always home, where love is there.
  • Battery low, please disturb later.
  • I don’t get angry I just have more energy.
  • I always play to WIN. 
  • Analysis is key to success in this era.
Latest Whatsaap Status
  • Haters Exit, not because of what they have done but because of their own dissatisfaction with what they have done.
  • I believe in living today, not in yesterday, nor in tomorrow.
  • Put aside emotions and do what you are supposed to do.(Life whatsapp status)
  • Itni jaldi kya he abhi to mene padhai start kari he.
  • It’s not about the shoes, it’s about what you do in them.
  • Unicorns do exist. They’re just fat and grey and we call them Rhinos.(Funny whatsapp status)
  • No more watch, its game time.
  • Winning a no win situation by changing rules.
  • The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
  • Yaadein mithai ki dabbe ki tarah hoti hai,ek bar kholo to sirf ek tukda nahi kha paaoge.
  • First love, second chance? (Whatsapp status best)
  • If dreams don’t scare you,they aren’t big enough.
  • The real cost of living is dying. (Thoughtful whatsapp status#1)
  • Zing Zing Zing Zing Zingat.
  • Madness is like gravity,you know all you need is a little push.
  • I feel like some people deserve high five on face.
  • I feel on top of world, when I employ myself and not someone else employing me. #i am entrepreneur.
  • Hey, see you around in hell.
  • Stop counting my karmas, I have stored them in swiss bank.
  • Once an entrepreneur ,always an entrepreneur.Keep hustling (Motivational whatsapp status collection)
  • 3 rules to remember in life 1.Do not panic 2.If u panic get calm immediately 3.Remember rules 1 and 2
  • Everything is fare on life and race.
  • I need to get personal AC’s in this terrible temperature
  • Girl in need is your wife indeed.
  • “Love me as you do” says to me my pet. And I just love him/her.
  • Starting a new life with BOOM.
  • Life gives hurdles, but I am an athlete. So its fun.
  • Playing music of life, and it seems its just NOISE.
  • Friends and family need no excuse
  • Good job god,You know it all.I believe in you.
  • I wish my mind had a delete button.
  • Genius by Birth, Evil by Choice
  • I tried looking at the bright side of life, but it hurt my eyes.
  • Don’t worry about what to wear today, your smile goes with any clothes.
  • If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.
  • I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME!
  • Come in my Heart and pay no rent.
  • Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it!
  • I don’t insult people, I just describe them.
  • Don’t play stupid with me, I’m better at it.
Motivational Whatsapp Status
  • Life is always up and down, so why are you worried when you are at the bottom; the next place is up.
  • You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.
  • Trying and Doing are two different things. When you try, you hope. When you do, you succeed.
  • If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
  • Mistakes teach you important lessons, Everytime you encounter one, you’ve a step closer to your goal.
  • Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.
  • Problems are with every one, it is on us to become the victim or overcome the situation and become successful.
  • Without positive attitude, success is called Luck. But with positive attitude, success is called achievement.
  • If you can laugh when you are completely broken,then there can be nothing that can break you next time.
  • Everything that has a beginning, has an end. So the key is to try to enjoy the in between as much as possible!
  • Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
  • There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t ,,,What you’ve got to do is turn around and say “watch me”
  • Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
  • You are born without anything but You die with Your name.
  • so that name must not be a word.. It must be a History..!
  • Sometimes u don’t realize ur own strengths until someone tries to take advantage of ur weaknesses !!!
  • Stone is broken with the last stroke of hammer
  • This doesn’t mean that 1st stroke was useless.
  • Success is the result of continuous efforts.
  • You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.- Lou Holtz
  • People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. – George Bernard Shaw
  • Your present is the creature of your future.
  • Learn then remove ‘L’.
  • Amateurs… Built the ark. ( Best Motivational Whatsapp Status )
  • Professionals… Built the Titanic.
  • Everything you’ve done is not as important as to what will you do now.- GBATISTE
  • To have a friend you need to be a friend.
  • Train your mind to see the good and positive in every situation.
  • Hope is a waking dream. ~Aristotle
  • Dream big and dare to fail. ~Norman Vaughan
  •  If you dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney
  • Hope is the heartbeat of the soul. ~Michelle Horst
  • Men are born to succeed, not fail. ~Henry David Thoreau
  •  To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst. ~Wilson Kanadi
  • Tough times don’t last, but tough people do. 
  • Decision defines destiny..
  • All you need to change is will.
  • Never, never, never, never give up.
  • Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
  • You never fail until you stop trying.
  • Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.
  • The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
  • Whether you Think you can, or think you can’t you’re always right.
  • The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
  • Everyone has a will to win but very few have the will to prepare to win.
  • Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
  • If you want your life to be meaningful go out and do something about it.
  • Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
  • SUCCESS belongs only to those who are willing to work harder than anyone else.
  • If you believe in yourself, things are possible.
  • If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.
  • Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. 
  • Pearls don’t lie on the sea shore. If you want one, you must dive for it.
  • The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
  • There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.
  • People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.
  • Love is the rhythm of two HEARTS beating as one.
  • Sometimes love means to stop where we are and start where someone needs us….
  • The condition of the HEART depends on the MIND.
  • Sometimes the truth is so hard to bear we’d rather listening to the lies.
  • Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove you can still stand. 
  • Be yourself, no matter what others think. You have to live your life, not they.
  • The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
  • Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
  • Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.
  • Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
  • A champion is someone who get up, even when he can’t.
  •  Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not oh then it’s not the end.
  • To be a champion you have to continue believing in yourself when others stop!
  • Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
  • In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
  • Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
  • You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. 
  • Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
  • One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching
  • It doesn’t matter how many times you fall, what counts is how many times you stand up again.
  • patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
  • Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
  • Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor. 
  • You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
  • Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
  • Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others.
  • Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.
  • We all have problems; the way we solve them is what makes us different.
  • Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.
  • You’ll never leave where you are until you decide where you’d rather be.
  • Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other.
  • Sorrow is a fruit; God does not allow it to grow on a branch that is too weak to bear it.
  • Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
  • If you’re not doing the things that you love, then your life is not worth living. What are you here for?
  • Once you learn to be happy alone you won’t tolerate anyone who can’t make you just as happy.
  • If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem wonderful at all.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
HTML